CASIO WV-58E-2AVEF WAVE CEPTOR WATCH
Casio WV-58E-2AVEF Mens Wave Ceptor Resin Digital Watch
Casio Wave Ceptor's key secret is Atomic Timekeeping which ensures perfect timing by automatically picking up a signal from radio transmitters in locations all over the world. These radio controlled watches are multi-region which allow you to switch between the transmitters around the world. The Wave Ceptor range also automatically adjusts for daylight savings time. Other Features include World Time, Stopwatch, Alarm and Water Resistance to 50m.
Here's the full spec!:
- EL Backlight: An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Includes an After-Glow feature that keeps the EL backlight turned on for a few seconds after the light button is released.
- DCF/MSF/WWVB/JJY radio signal receiver: In Europe or North America, in many parts of Canada and Central America or Japan - once the watch has been set to the local time zone, it receives the relevant signal ensuring that it always shows the exact time. In many countries the summer and winter time is also shown automatically.
- World Time: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function (1/100 - 1HR): Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1 hour.
- Timer - 1/1 min. - 1 hour: For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 1 hour in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Daily Alarm, Hourly Time Signal: The daily alarm sounds each day at the time you set. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Display of the Day in Different Languages: The name of the day can be displayed in different languages.
- 2 Years - 1 Battery: One battery will supply your watch with the power it needs for about 2 years.
- Full Auto Calendar: Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, in case date corrections for leap years are required.
- 12/24-hour Timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Spherical Glass: The surface of the glass is rounded.
- Resin Case
- Resin Strap
- Water resistance classification (5 bar / 50m): This watch can be worn when showering and bathing - it is tested for water resistance up to 5 bar / 50 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 2281)
- Type of battery CR1620
- Dimensions approx. 53.4mm x 43.7mm x 12mm (H x W x D)
- Weight approx. 43 g
- Official Casio 2 Year Guarantee