CASIO WVA-430DU-2A2VER WAVE-CEPTOR SOLAR WATCH
Casio Wave Ceptor Radio-Controlled Watch WVA-430DU-2A2VER
The Casio Wave Ceptor Radio-Controlled Watch WVA-430DU-2A2VER is a very smart combination analogue/digital watch that utilises atomic clock technology to maintain its accuracy at all times and solar power to run its movement.
The Casio Wave Ceptor Radio-Controlled Watch WVA-430DU-2A2VER is Dual Band, which allows it to receive radio signals from the atomic clocks in the UK and in mainland Europe.
Casio's Radio-Controlled Wave Ceptor Watches mean that time is automatically adjusted for summer and winter time in the UK and in Europe.
- Solar power
- 100 m water resistance
- 1/100 sec stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99 hr 59 min 59 sec
- Measuring modes: elapsed time, lap/split time
- Memory capacity: up to 50 sets of data, each set including: month, date, day, and lap/split time
- 10 target split time alarms; lap time differential, target lap/split time differential
- 12/24 hour formats
- 3 daily alarms
- Hourly time signals
- Low battery warning
- World time: 29 time zones (28 cities), city code display, GMT differential display, daylight saving on/off
- Auto-calendar to year 2099
- LED light
- Time calibration signal reception
- Last date/time received display
- Dual signal receiver