CASIO WVA-230DE-1AVER WAVE-CEPTOR WATCH
Casio Wave Ceptor Radio-Controlled Watch WVA-230DE-1AVER
The Casio Wave Ceptor Radio-Controlled Watch WVA-230DE-1AVER is a combination analogue and digital watch that utilises atomic radio-controlled signal technology to update the watch hourly, ensuring perfect timekeeping.
The Casio Wave Ceptor Radio-Controlled Watch WVA-230DE-1AVER is dual band, which allows it to receive radio signals from atomic clocks in the UK and in mainland Europe.
With the Casio Wave Ceptor Radio-Controlled Watch WVA-230DE-1AVER, the time is automatically adjusted for summer and winter time in the UK and Europe.
- A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face
- A luminous neobrite coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light
- DCF/MSF radio signal receiver: A built-in radio signal receiver ensures that the exact time is displayed across much of Europe; watches with this symbol can pick up radio signals from Germany and the UK
- World time: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world
- Stopwatch function (1/100 - 100 hr) measures with an accuracy of seconds the mean time and the end time
- Signals confirm the starting/stop selection
- The measuring capacity reaches up to 100 hours
- The daily alarm sounds each day at the time you set
- The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour
- Full auto calendar allows automatically for months of different lengths in case date corrections for leap years are required
- Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format
- Hard mineral glass resists scratching
- Stainless steel housing
- Stainless steel band
- One-touch 3-fold buckle
- Water resistance classification 10 bar/10 m so perfect for swimming and snorkelling (the metres value does not relate to a diving depth)
- Type of battery CR1616
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 51.5 x 43 x 11.3 mm
- Weight 154 g