CASIO G-701D-4AVER G-SHOCK WATCH
Casio G-Shock Sports WatchG-701D-4AVER
How stylish can you get... This Casio G-Shock model looks fabulously like the real deal and carries a heavy punch in terms of the features it offers.
For cutting-edge technology and a eye-catching style, check out the G-Shock G-701D-4AVER.
- EL Backlight: An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Includes an After-Glow feature that keeps the EL backlight turned on for a few seconds after the light button is released.
- Shock Resistance: Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
- World Time: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch: Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- Yacht Timer: The yacht timer is used to time the start of regattas. The countdown period can be set from 1 to 10 minutes. An accustic signal is ermitted after each minute has elaapsed and then once a second for the last 10 seconds.
- Daily Alarm, Hourly Time Signal: The daily alarm sounds each day at the time you set. The value indicates how many daily alarms are available. The hourly time signal causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour.
- Snooze Feature: Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
- Full Auto Calendar: Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, in case date corrections for leap years are required.
- 12/24-h Timekeeping: Times can be displayed in either a 12-h or 24-h format.
- Neobrite: A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Mineral Glass: Hard glass resists scratching.
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Buckle
- Water Resistance: The m value indicates the number of depth metres to which water resistance is ensured. 200m means water resistance to 20 atmospheres.