Casio PRW-1500-1VER Pro-Trek Watch
Casio Pro-Trek Wave Ceptor Watch PRW-1500-1VER
The Casio Pro-Trek Wave Ceptor Watch PRW-1500-1VER is a multi-band atomic solar watch which steps beyond its core Pathfinder functionality of Digital Compass, Altimeter, Barometer and Thermometer by adding Tide and Moon Graphs, 200 m Water Resistance and Moon Age Data.
- Full Auto EL Backlight
- Automatically deactivates the Auto EL backlight function when surrounding light is sufficient, and activates it under dim light or dark conditions.
- Low-Temperature Resistant
- The timekeeping module is designed for operation at very low temperatures. The value indicates the lowest temperature at which the module will operate. *-10 °C resistance does not apply to the direction sensor.
- Solar Power
- A solar cell provides power for operation.
- DCF/MSF/WWVB/JJY radio signal receiver
- In Europe or North America, in many parts of Canada and Central America or Japan - once the watch has been set to the local time zone, it receives the relevant signal ensuring that it always shows the exact time.
- In many countries the summer and winter time is also shown automatically.
- Barometic Pressure Measurement
- A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is shown on the display.
- Temperature Measurement
- A built-in temperature sensor measures the temperature.
- A built-in direction sensor detecs magnetic north.
- 10,000 m Altimeter
- A pressure sensor detects changes in the air pressure and converts the result into an altitude up to 10,000 m.
- Moon Age Display
- Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude.
- Tide Graph Display
- Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.
- World Time
- Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function (1/100 - 24HR)
- Accurate measurement of elapsed time with the touch of a button. The fraction indicates the unit of measurement, while the time figure indicates the maximum time measurement.
- Countdown Timer
- The timer emits a signal after an entered period of time has elapsed.
- Yacht Timer
- The yacht timer is used to time the start of regattas. The countdown period can be set from 1 to 10 minutes. An accustic signal is ermitted after each minute has elaapsed and then once a second for the last ten seconds.
- 5 Daily Alarms
- The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signal that indicates each full hour. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
- Battery Level Indicator
- Indicator shows the current battery level.
- Full Auto Calendar
- Allowances are made automatically for months of different lengths, in case date corrections for leap years are required.
- 12/24-hour Timekeeping
- Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
- Direction Bezel
- This bezel can be used to determine approximate directions.
- Mineral Glass
- Hard glass resists scratching.
- Resin Watch strap
- Water resistance classification (20 bar / 200m)
- Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant to 20 bar / 200 metres.
- The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 2281)
- Type of battery: CTL1616
- approx. 56,2mm x 48,1mm x 13,9mm (H x W x D)Weight approx. 79 g
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: